Allegiant Air Baggage Policy and Fees: Complete Guide
Suppose you want to travel on the airline. You want to acquire information about the airline baggage allowance and fees or how to add the baggage after the flight. Please bring your baggage according to the allowance. Here is the complete guide to Allegiant Air baggage policy and fees you can read the information carefully.
- Travelers can bring baggage according to the allowance. If you bring more than the allowance, you must pay the charges.
- According to the airline, passengers can bring up to 5 pieces of checked luggage and up to 4 bags per person can be reserved online.
- The baggage dimension should not exceed more than the allowance.
- You can bring personal baggage free of cost under these dimensions in. x 14 in. x 18 in.
- Travelers can bring carry-on baggage with these dimensions- 10 in. x 16 in. x 22 in.
- According to the airline, passengers can pre-purchase up to 4 checked bags per passenger weighing up to 50 pounds. The Maximum size is 80 linear inches.
- Passengers must pay the additional charges for bags weighing more than the allowance.
- You are not allowed to bring hazardous and sharp items; if airport security gets any hazardous and sharp items in your baggage, you cannot board the flight.
What is Allegiant's baggage fee?
The airline baggage fee will depend on several factors like- travel type and your baggage allowance and dimensions. The Allegiant air baggage fees will apply according to your baggage. Here is the list of the charges with the baggage:-
- You must pay $10 to $75 if you pre-booked carry-on baggage.
- When passengers bring baggage to the airport and want to know the airport baggage fee, they can pay $50 to $75.
- The oversized carry-on fee is $60 to $80.
- The first and second checked baggage fees will apply from $20-$60.
- The third checked baggage fee is $80.
- To avoid these charges, please bring the baggage according to the allowance.
How do I add baggage after the booking?
Whenever you want to add the baggage after the booking, you can opt for the online or offline method or visit the airport and add your baggage within a second. To add the baggage after the booking, you must read the airline's terms and conditions. Here are the methods to add the baggage after the booking:-
Use the manage booking option
Travelers can add their baggage through the manage booking option if they forget to add their flight. Here are the steps to add the baggage after the booking-
- Open the web page of Allegiant Airlines.
- Please tap on the My Trip option.
- Write down your six-digit reservation code and the other required details.
- Navigate your cursor and click on the baggage option.
- Choose the booking that you wish to add the baggage.
- Provide the details of the baggage and click on the submit option.
- Get the details from the airline representative on your registered credentials.