AirBaltic Airlines Refund for a Canceled Flight
AirBaltic Airlines has its main hub in Latvia. The airlines operate flight services for many countries and continents worldwide. People looking for airlines with flexible policies & guidelines must choose to book their seats with AirBaltic. If, after the reservation, someone wants to cancel their booking they can easily get an AirBaltic Airlines refund for a canceled flight. The flight cancellation process is as simple as the booking process, so you can easily proceed online or via phone. If you face any query, get it resolved from the live agent of the airline.
How do I get a refund from AirBaltic Airlines?
To cancel the flight ticket and apply for a refund, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Move to the website of Airbatlic Airlines.
- Go to the "Manage Bookings" section.
- Mention the booking reference code & last name of passenger.
- Click on the 'Find Flight' tab.
- Choose flight and proceed with cancellation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on submit tab.
- Make payment for the fees of it.
- The confirmation message of flight cancellation will be sent to your email address.
- You will be redirected to the next page and the refund form link will be available.
- Fill in the necessary details in the refund form and submit it.
- Airlines will initiate the refund process soon, and the amount will soon get credited to your account.
AirBaltic Airlines Refund Policy
The details related to the refund policy of the airlines are mentioned below:-
- The passengers will get a full refund from the airlines if the flight ticket is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, and airlines will not charge any cancellation fee from the passenger. But the necessary condition is that the flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- The passenger will receive a partial refund if the reservation is canceled after 24 hours of reservation. The refund provided by the airline will depend upon the ticket type.
- In the case of a refundable flight ticket, passenger will get the refund after deducting the cancellation fee from the airfare. For the non refundable flight ticket, airlines will only provide the travel credit that can be utilized for future purposes only.
- Suppose the flight ticket cancellation is due to the passenger's medical emergency or a family member's death. Then, a full refund will be provided but supporting medical documents must be submitted.
AirBaltic Airlines Refund Process
The refund process will take around 7 to 10 business days, and the amount will soon get credited to your account. The online refund process is mentioned above in the blog. The other way is to use the phone number of the airlines. You can dial number and talk with the representative directly.
Eligibility for Refunds
Major conditions for eligibility for refund are mentioned below:-
- There must be an existing reservation.
- Booking is made from the airline's official portal.
- The ticket must be unused or partially used.
- It must be within the airline's policy.
If the traveler needs the information for the AirBaltic Airlines refund for a canceled flight, this blog will help them. If there is a requirement for other details they can try to connect with the customer support team of the airline.